What’s in the class?
- Introduction and Professional Training
- Certification Policies and Procedures
- Scope/Applicable Documents
- General and Material Requirements
- Visual Requirements
- Dimensional and Conductor Requirements
- Structural Integrity
- Solder Mask, Electrical, Cleanliness, Rework and Repair
- Special Requirements
- Quality Assurance Provisions and Notes
- Supplemental Requirements
- Course Summary/Review
- Open Book Examination
- Closed Book Examination
- Instructor/Student Conference
How long does it take?
4 days or less depending in which optional modules are chosen
What do you get?
IPC Certificate of Training